MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
The field of business of UAB NOSTRADA (private limited company) is international cargo transportation. Food products constitute a large part of the cargoes carried by us. We also engage in transportation of pharmaceuticals. Our fleet is constantly updated and expanded to meet the highest standards of quality as well as the requirements of environmental protection, food safety, energy use, and the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
The main principle of UAB NOSTRADA is timely and safe delivery of cargo.
Our MISSION is to foster long-term relationships through a flexible approach as well as to optimize activities while maintaining the highest quality standards.
VISION – we aim to be a convenient choice for the customer as a reliable partner that can provide the highest quality transport services and extensive logistics.
Our VALUES include reliability, flexibility, and communication.
Aiming to achieve its set goals and ensure the maintenance of its values, UAB NOSTRADA has implemented a Quality, Environmental, Food Safety and Energy Use Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000, ISO 50001, and the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
On the grounds of its values and striving to meet the expectations and needs of stakeholders, as well as to protect the environment, ensure energy efficiency, safe transport of food, pharmaceuticals and other cargo, the company annually sets management system goals and attempts to achieve them.
UAB NOSTRADA undertakes to:
- take full responsibility for fulfilment of its obligations;
- create safe and healthy working conditions;
- allocate resources for improvement of competence and qualification level of personnel;
- comply with all legal and other requirements applicable to its business activities, assumed by the company;
- continuously improve the performance of the management system as well as environmental and energy efficiency;
- reduce the impact of our business activities on the environment by implementing advanced environmental protection factors, giving priority to pollution prevention measures;
- carry out data monitoring to ensure adequate evaluation and allocation of resources for successful execution of tasks, as well as to ensure continuous improvement of the management system;
- support the purchase of products and services based on efficient use of energy and natural resources;
- ensure that the safety and quality of food products will not be compromised during transport;
- transport only the medicines meeting quality standards that are registered or legally licensed for use and ensure their proper storage conditions during transport, preventing conditions that could affect their quality and packaging integrity.