MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
The field of business of UAB NOSTRADA (private limited liability company) is an international cargo transportation.
Our fleet is constantly being renewed and expanded to meet the highest standards of quality as well as the requirements of environmental protection, energy use, and the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
The main principle of UAB NOSTRADA is timely and safe delivery of cargo.
Our MISSION is to foster long-term relationships through a flexible approach as well as to optimize activities while maintaining the highest quality standards.
VISION – we aim to be a convenient choice for a customer serving as a reliable partner that can provide the highest quality transport services and extensive logistics.
Our VALUES include reliability, flexibility, and communication.
Aiming to achieve its set goals and ensure the maintenance of its values, UAB NOSTRADA has implemented a Quality, Environmental, Energy Management System meeting the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001, and the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
Guided by its values and striving to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties, as well as to protect the environment, ensure energy efficiency, safe transport of medicinal products and other cargoes, the company annually sets management system goals and tries to implement them.
UAB NOSTRADA undertakes to:
- take full responsibility for fulfilment of its obligations;
- create safe and healthy working conditions;
- allocate resources for personnel competence and qualification level improvement;
- comply with all legal and other requirements applicable to its business activities, assumed by the company;
- continuously improve the performance of the management system as well as environmental and energy efficiency;
- reduce the impact of its business activities on the environment by implementing advanced environmental protection factors, giving priority to pollution prevention measures;
- carry out data monitoring to ensure adequate evaluation and allocation of resources for successful execution of tasks, as well as to ensure continuous improvement of the management system;
- support the purchase of energy-efficient products and services as well as the ones conserving natural resources;
- transport only the medicinal products that meet quality standards and are registered or legally licensed for use, and ensure their proper storage conditions during transport, preventing conditions that could affect their quality and packaging integrity.