UAB NOSTRADA VALUES AND LONG-TERM GOALS (POLICY)
The field of business of UAB NOSTRADA (private limited company) is international cargo transportation. Food products accounts for one of the largest parts of the cargoes carried by us. We also engage in transportation of pharmaceuticals. Our fleet is constantly updated and expanded to meet the highest standards of quality as well as the requirements of environmental protection, food safety and the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use.
The main principle of UAB NOSTRADA is timely and safe delivery of cargo.
UAB NOSTRADA has implemented quality, environmental protection and food safety management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 22000 and the Guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use to organize its activities more effectively.
Meeting customer expectations and needs, protecting the environment and safe transportation of food products, pharmaceuticals and other cargoes are the main priorities of UAB NOSTRADA.
Employees’ skills and their responsibility for obligations assumed by the company is fundamental to the success of UAB NOSTRADA.
In order to optimally use and increase the potential of its employees, UAB NOSTRADA systematically improves the skills of its employees and creates appropriate and safe working conditions.
Each year UAB NOSTRADA sets the goals for quality, environmental protection, food safety and good distribution practices for medicinal products for human use and strives to achieve them.
UAB NOSTRADA’s commitments include:
· assuming full responsibility for performance of its obligations;
· compliance with all legal and other requirements applicable to its business activities, assumed by the Company;
· continual improvement of the efficiency of the implemented management systems;
· reducing environmental impact in our business activities by implementing advanced environmental protection practices and application of preventive measures;
· transport food products without affecting their safety and quality;
· transport only the medicines meeting quality standards that are registered or legally authorised to use by ensuring their proper storage conditions during transportation, without compromising product quality and safety of packaging.
Director Egidijus Švėgžda